- The Hunter Conservationist Podcast. Episodes: Rattling Squirrels with Andrea Wishart. Podcast interview. 15 June 2022.
Topic: Red squirrel ecology and behaviour
- Science & Art Meet Saskatoon Star Phoenix. 17 April 2021.
Topic: University of Saskatchewan Images of Research 2021 competition winners
- Talking Feral podcast. Episodes: Andrea Wishart Pt 1 & 2. Podcast interviews. 21 December 2020.
Topic: Ecology fieldwork, graduate school, academia, remote teaching
- P.E.I. woman gets up close and personal with squirrels. Solicited for professional comment. CBC PEI. 21 November 2020.
Topic: Human-wildlife interactions, feeding wildlife
- University of Saskatchewan BioClub. Profile piece for social media. 16 November 2020. Topic: Women in Science Week
- Profiled in Imagine: Celebrating USask’s Graduate Community. University of Saskatchewan College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies. 15 May 2020. (page 12).
- CTV Saskatoon News. 4 March 2018. “Saskatoon researcher aims to crack squirrels’ stashing behaviour in the Yukon.”
Topic: PhD thesis research on red squirrel food-caching behaviour.
- University of Saskatchewan On Campus News. 9 February 2018. “The science of squirrels”
Topic: PhD thesis research on red squirrel food caching behaviour and personal interest in Yukon wildlife photography.
- CBC News. 8 September 2017. “Researchers are nuts for Yukon’s ‘squirrel camp'”
Topic: PhD thesis research on red squirrel food-caching behaviour and the value of working in a long-term project (in KRSP’s 30th year)
- Saskatoon Star Phoenix. 23 September 2016. “Running with the squirrels in Yukon” Topic: Fieldwork on general red squirrel ecology and evolution.
- Zoological Collections at Western University. 5 February 2016. “Farewell Andrea, Congrats Andrea!”
Topic: Volunteer work done in the Zoological Collections at Western.
- snapd London. March 2015. “March Break Fun at Westmount Shopping Centre”
Topic: Hosting public wildlife seminars during student March Break
- Faculty of Education News at Western University. 6 February 2015. “Thinking outside the box – BEd candidates learn to engage students in a variety of ways”
Topic: Partnering with local wildlife rehabilitators to educate students about environment and science curriculum.
- London Free Press. 17 June 2014. “Backyard Ecology: Unique event will educate the public how important bees are to us”
Topic: BeeFest, a one-day festival I co-chaired to raise awareness about pollinators.