My full teaching dossier is available upon request.
- BIOL 302 Evolutionary Processes sessional lecturer (University of Saskatchewan, three terms from 2020-2022)
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- BIOL 363 Population Ecology teaching assistant (University of Saskatchewan; two terms)
- BIO 4243 Political Biology teaching assistant (University of Western Ontario; three terms)
- BIO 3594 Mutagenesis, Genome Organization, and DNA Repair teaching assistant (Western; four terms)
- BIO 2290 Scientific Methods in Biology teaching assistant (Western; one term)
- PCB 4683 Evolutionary Biology (University of Central Florida)
Topic: Testing Fisher’s principle in a wild mammal: Wishart et. al 2018 Proc. R. Soc B.
- Interdisciplinary Studies 102 Essential Skills for Studying Science (University of Saskatchewan)
Topic: Animal behaviour, fieldwork
- Computer Science 9881b DNA Computing (University of Western Ontario)
Topic: Genotyping microarrays, SNPs, CNVs
- Wishart AE (2020). Towards equitable evolution & ecology learning online: a perspective from a first-time instructor teaching evolution during COVID-19. Preprint on SocArXiv DOI: https://doi.org/10.31235/osf.io/8srv3
*Note: this is a preprint and is not peer reviewed in its current form
Teacher Training and Related Professional Development
- 4 Seasons of Reconciliation. University of Saskatchewan. November 2021.
- Practicing Anti-Racist Writing. University of Saskatchewan. 21 October 2021
- Trauma-Informed Teaching: From Core Values to Action. Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. 22 September 2021
- Getting Students to Engage with Course Readings and Each Other using Perusall. Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. 16 August 2021
- Mentored Teaching (GPS 982). Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan, 2019-2020
- Instructional Skills Workshop, Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan, 30 August 2019
- TA Success Day Teaching Workshop. Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. 12 January 2018. Co-curricular record authenticity code 040601695638564285328
- “ProjectWILD” and “Below Zero” Wildlife Education Program Teaching Certification. Canadian Wildlife Federation. Toronto, ON, November 2014